On Vogue's most recent 73 Questions, Kendall Jenner gave us a little more insight into her glam life while showing us around her mom's house in Calabasas and chatting about herself (of course with a few cameos from Queen Kris). She told us that her spirit animal is Tupac, and that she can't live without pasta, among answering all sorts of other silly and serious questions. Here are 10 things you probably didn't know about fashion's current It Girl that she spilled in the interview:
1. She wished more people focused on her ass.
2. One time she and BFF Gigi Hadid casually pulled an all-nighter in Cannes and ended up in Monaco #goals
3. Speaking of Gigi, her stepdad is Kendall's half brother's ex-step dad. So they're like, almost related (but totally not).
4. If she were a Spice Girl she would be called Kitten Spice.
5. Her favorite sister right now is Khloé, but she would most want to raid Kim's closet.
6. She would want to do a cameo on The Bachelorette.
7. If she didn't model, she would work on a farm.
8. Her favorite memory in her mom's house is sneaking out late (stars...just like us!!)
9. She can make scarily realistic bird noises.
10. According to rumors she's having Justin Bieber's spirit child (just to clarify, this isn't true).
You can watch the full video below: