With last night's snow fall, the city has finally begun to view winter fashion with a more urgent eye. Here are a few stories to stoke your inspiration for last-minute gifts and your clothing taste this season. Hint: jeggings not included.
- Break out of the Bergdorf bubble and discover 19 other amazing holiday window displays in NYC. (See Barneys' window at left.) [Refinery29]
- GANT creates world's best varsity jacket, solves every woman's gift-buying quandary. [Sartorially Inc.]
- Insidery band U.S. Royalty's debuts a video of its recent show at Steven Alan in TriBeCa. [USRoyalty]
- CFDA winner Billy Reid shot clay upstate, and Sean Sullivan caught it on film. [Gilt MANual]
- Always a year behind the curve, the Times finally "discovers" the Sartorialist. [NYT]
- Tumblr's favorite fashionista unveils the week's best sample sales. [Of Vice and Men]