What says summer better than laying poolside and having a cocktail...or several. Here are some not-so-typical concoctions that are taste bud worthy in our Hamptons summer cocktail guide!
1. Margaritas are a summer classic, but the addition of pomegranate makes it seems not so run of the mill.
2. And if you're a real pomegranate fiend, Ina Garten has a Pomegranate Cosmopolitans recipe as well.
3. If you're looking to satisfy your inner scallywag, head over to Navy Beach for their navy grog.
4. Ina Garten has taken the classic mojito and added watermelon: The ultimate summer combination.
5. Although the Hamptons is the obvious (and best) place to be for the summer, a little daydreaming never hurt anyone. For you vodka lovers out there, try Summertime in Paris.
[Photo via marie claire]
6. Should you find yourself hosting a large party, take a tip from Martha Stewart. Her Pink Elephant is the answer to your cocktail distress! Plus, everything looks cuter in pink...