Fireworks on 4th of July is as American as apple pie cooling on a windowsill in the midwest. Here are some of the best displays that will be happening throughout the weekend!
1. Umbrella Beach, Montauk- This is going to be the show of the weekend! When: July 4th, 9 p.m.- 10 p.m.
2. Devon Yacht Club (for members only), but don't worry you can see this display from Fresh Pond Beach, in Amagansett. When: July 2nd, 9:30 p.m.
3. Gin Beach Beach, Montauk When: July 2nd, 9 p.m. *The Montauk Yacht Club will not be doing their usual display this year, but because the inlet is close enough you should be able to get a good view of this show from there.
4. Sag Harbor Yacht Club, but you can post up on Haven's Beach, Marine Park or Long Wharf to watch the display. When: July 2nd, 9:30 p.m.
5. Westhampton Beach, but you can view the show all throughout the village. When: July 3rd, 8:45 p.m.
6. North Sea Community House, Southampton is having fireworks and a carnival! Rain date July 4th. When: July 1st and July 3—6 p.m.