After some serious construction, the Sloppy Tuna is coming back to Montauk this summer with some changes but the same "all about fun" attitude. After a soft opening last night, the restaurant and bar will re-open tonight to kick off summer. See some of what they have in store for this season below:
- Little Randy Montuna will be back and apparently has a new Sloppy Tuna Tattoo
- There will be live music Saturday afternoon and reggae at night, and more live music Sunday evening
- A new indoor/outdoor bar area upstairs
- The new menu features a taco bar and a raw bar
- And veteran Tunas, don't you worry, Ladies' Night and Gold Fish Races will still be happening all summer.