* What: VH1 Summer of Soul Concert featuring Ne-Yo and Solange * Where: The EMM Estate * When: 7pm * Why: Eugene Remm and Mark Birnbaum's casa, Mercedes-Benz, VH1, and sultry R&B jams make for an entertaining, if over-the-top affair.
* What: Mercedes-Benz Bridgehampton Polo Tournament * Where: Bridgehampton Polo grounds, Two Trees Farm, 849 Hayground Road * When: 4-7 every Saturday and Sunday through August 23 * Why: Day drinking, horsies, men with big sticks, divot-stomping, major preening
* What: Shecky's Girls Night Out benefiting the Southampton Historical Museum * Where: Rogers Mansion, 17 Meeting House Lane, Southampton * When: 1-6 * Why: 75% off designer fashions, gratis spa treatments, bottomless cocktails, primo gift bags, and all for a good and ancient cause
* What: Art for Life benefiting Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation * Where: le chateau Russell Simmons * When: 6-11 * Why: Proceeds fund under-represented artists and expose disadvantaged youth to art, and the crowd is sure to be filled with hip-hop, fashion, and entertainment glitterati
* What: Doo.ri Chung at Bellhaus * Where: Bellhaus, 328 Montauk Highway, Wainscott * When: 3-5 * Why: This CDFA darling is a whiz with shapes, and melds conceptual with practical like very few can
* What: Brad Garrett stand-up * Where: Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center, Westhampton
* When: 8:30
*Why: Garrett has deap-pan hilariousity down pat. Trust us.
* What: Get Wild" benefit for the Wildlife Rescue Center of the Hamptons * Where: Leslie Alexander and Liz Brown's home, Southampton * When: 6-8 * Why: Because critters are cute, obvs
* What: Simon Doonan's "Eccentric Glamour" book party * Where: Elie Tahari, 1 Main St, East Hampton * When: 4-7 * Why: Because SD is fabulously eccentric, ET's frocks are gorgeous, and there'll be free bubbly