- In East Hampton, BigBelly solar powered trash compactors will be set up on Newton Lane this summer to deal with the huge influx of city folk. [EastHamptonStar]
- Matt Lauer is getting a horse farm. [SagHarborExpress]
- Something you might see regularly in NYC, but not out East: A former male prostitute dressed as Jesus is walking around in the Hamptons. [Dan'sHamptons]
- How to make preppy look edgy. [Refinery29]
- Cynthia Rowley's adorable Montauk cottage is on the market, and now you can buy it for less! [Curbed]
Thursday, May 23
We sat down with Anne Pasternak for a few questions about Creative Time's past and future, as well as the importance of having an awareness about public art in the city.