- The last line of this article is: "The driver got out to inspect the damage and discovered that the car had been hit with a carrot cake." [EastHamptonStar]
- There are 26 vacancies in the Southampton business district -- did they all move to Montauk? [27East]
- The Great East End Food Truck Derby is coming to Bridgehampton this August! From Brooklyn Brewery, to Montaco, to Rickshaw Dumplings, and Hampton Coffee, this will be awesome. [EdibleManhattan]
- Find out more about the Blessing of the Fleet, a 57-year-old tradition in Montauk, that happened last night. [Newsday]
- Amanda Clark, who grew up sailing in the Shelter Island sailing program, is off to sail in the Olympics in London. [ShelterIslandReporter]
Saturday, May 18
We sat down with Anne Pasternak for a few questions about Creative Time's past and future, as well as the importance of having an awareness about public art in the city.