- Check out what the former Ronjo Motel in Montauk looks like now -- Montauk Beach House will open June 23rd. [Curbed]
- The suspect in East Hampton shooting, 29-year-old Frank A. Hanna, is in court. [EastHamptonStar]
- The PotatoHampton 5k race results are in. [Dan'sHamptons]
- Shelter Island favorite Vine Street Cafe has taken over the Chowder Pot Pub in Greenport, and will change the name to Blue Canoe Oyster Bar. I, personally, have mixed feelings about this. Chowder Pot Pub was one of the few cheap spots where you could get a boozy buffet, all you can eat and all you can drink, for just $30. Pretty awesome if you are trying to pregame on a dime. Another one bites the dust. [Patch]
- Check out some of these fashionable picks if you are still searching for the perfect summer look. [NastyGal]
- How many iPads have you seen on the beach or Jitney this summer so far? Hamptons publications are going for a digital push. [NYPost]
Tuesday, May 21
We sat down with Anne Pasternak for a few questions about Creative Time's past and future, as well as the importance of having an awareness about public art in the city.