Summer's fast approaching and it's time to relax, leave the Blackberry at home, and go to the beach. But what about those gadgets that make going to the beach so much better? We picked a few things that we just couldn't leave at home.
1. Now you can get surround sound in the sun! The Hi Sun beach towel lets you connect your iPhone, iPod or MP3 player via its 3.5mm headphone jack. It has a built-in Li-ion battery, which is rechargeable via its USB port and the speaker system of this towel is able to produce surround sound. The speaker is removable when you want to send this towel to wash. Oh yeah, and it folds up into a back pack! [Alexia]
2. This leather carrying case cinches to the top bar of your bike, and can hold pretty much anything, but why not a cold summer beverage? The Bike 6-Pack Holder is a great mode of transporting your booze while beach party hopping. [Uncrate]
3. Made of a single piece of stainless steel and sustainably-harvested bamboo wood, the Klean Kanteen quenches your thirst and is eco-friendly. Impress your summer friends with how flashy "going green" can be. [Uncrate]
4. While water is key to staying hydrated, we found a more fun way to beat the heat. This do-it-yourself vintage looking slushy machine is great for a yummy chilled treat. [Luux]
5. Don't you just hate it when that one big wave washes up and soaks all your stuff? Now at least your Kindle can stay dry with this water proof Guardian Kindle case - a beach must have. [M-Edge]