As mentioned in our Effortless Beach Hair post, the summer is one of the most damaging seasons to your hair. All the salt water, chlorine, heat, sun and washing does a number on your tresses. But did you know that washing your hair too much will make it frizzy? Yep. So dry shampoo is a great way to keep your beach hair without it becoming greasy and gross. Here are our picks!
1. BlowPro Faux Dry Dry Shampoo- It's fine powder makes it superior to all other powder dry shampoos. Plus, it's squeeze tube packaging ensures that you wont get the "gray cast" that is a common side effect with powder shampoos.
2. Got2b's Fat-Tastic Dry Shampoo- I favor spray dry shampoo's, and this formula is awesome. Plus it kinda smells like roasted marshmallows? Most importantly, no white residue woop woop!
3. Bumble and Bumble Brown Hair Powder- Bumble and Bumble never disappoints, but this formula is especially great because for us brunettes out there roughin' it out in the world of dry shampoo, we often end up looking like someone shook some baby powder by our hairline. Now we can dry shampoo as carelessly as we please! Plus it's light, flowery smell is a nice alternative to that powdery smell. Don't be alarmed blondes, they have a formula for you too.
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo Original- This one requires some manual labor (brushing/massaging it through your hair) but is worth it because it doesn't even feel like it's in there when you run your fingers through it later. And it has a lemon-y scent. Fun!
5. Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Dry Shampoo Spray- Not only does it have a lemon-y scent and boost volume, but it also has Vitamin E to help strengthen your hair!