Do you want to become a part of the Guest of a Guest team in NYC? We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator for our New York office who will be in charge of heading up local sales, marketing initiatives, and social media accounts. Keep reading for more details on the position and how to apply!
This person needs to be able to generate local sales leads, build client relations and be comfortable executing all aspects of our local marketing initiatives including gift bags, giveaways and event promotions.
[Photo: Guest of a Guest Spring 2013 Team via Porter Hovey]
As GofG NYC's Marketing Coordinator, your responsibilities would consist of the following:
- Managing the entire sales process from start to finish (building contact list, submitting proposals, execution, billing/invoicing)
- Managing our newsletter, especially the daily giveaway component and reaching out to PR firms in order to work to grow our giveaways/special sponsorships, and user base.
- Building revenue and sales each quarter
- Managing Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and other social media accounts
- Growing our social media subscriber base and building engagement
The ideal candidate should (have/be):
- BA / BS degree or equivalent
- Experience and competency with social media applications and platforms
- Competent and proficient with computers including word processing (MSWord/Google Docs), spreadsheets (MS Excel/Google Docs), etc.
- Detail-oriented and responsible
- Phone and People skills (upbeat, polite and articulate: i.e. not speech littered with "likes")
Location: Meatpacking District
How To Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with NYC Marketing in the subject line and include the following:
- A brief cover letter expressing why you think you are a good fit for GofG
- An up-to-date resume
- A writing sample you feel reflects your writing style and skill
- A list of the websites you frequent and what draws you to them