All posts related to The Guest List on Guest of a Guest for The Guest List.
-Prince William proves that he really is a Knight in Shining Armor by saving a schoolgirl who was surfing off the coast of Wales. The Prince, who was the pilot of the RAF Sea King helocopiter, help arranged the rescue of the girl while his colleagues got her out of the ocean and into the copter. [HuffPost] More»
Minka Kelly is Maroon 5's latest video girl in the band's video for "One More Night" She plays the baby mama to a boxer (Adam Levine). [MTV]
Just what you ALWAYS hoped for. The mathematically correct way to cut your morning bagel [BuzzFeed]
-Carly Rae Jepsen has released her new single with Owl City. Is it as catchy as Call Me Maybe? [Buzzfeed]
-LeBron James...I mean the Miami Heat finally won a NBA championship last night. Dan Gilbert congratulates LeBron. Well not really. [SBNation]
- Justin Bieber ran into a glass wall in Paris. [TMZ]
- Be wary of what you share on Facebook. Due to the site's new algorithm, one unfortunate user had the pleasure of looking like he was endorsing a 55-gallon barrel of personal lubricant. [NYT]
-Did Lana del Rey record a secret album? Probably not, but the name May Jailer sounds mad-lib enough to be Lana. I mean Lizzy. [Vulture]
- A 6-year-old spelling bee contestant, the youngest ever, was sadly eliminated after flubbing the word "ingluvies." I mean...[Week]
- The real Colonel Sanders actually loathed KFC. [Gawker]
- Imagine a world where Angelina Jolie is interviewed by Suri Cruise. I bet my thetans it's only a matter of time. [ThoughtCatalog]
- Elvis Presley's tomb is up for grabs. The private crypt where the King was once buried is now for sale, with a starting price of $100,000. [NYT]
“It’s definitely a conversation piece. Only one person can say, ‘Hey, I’m going to be buried where Elvis Presley was.’”
- Modern science continues to amaze- MIT scientists have finally figured out how to get ketchup out of the bottle faster. [TIME]
- Facebook is teaming up with TBS (yes, the channel that shows Sex & the City reruns and Along Came Polly) for a new, hoodie-filled sitcom. JUST KIDDING. It's something about advertising. [Mashable]
- Facebook stock price has plummeted from $38 to $31 in a matter of days. [Mashable]
- In the latest episode of The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet, Miley Cyrus comes off surprisingly deep, even articulate. [HuffPost]
"I've lost my sense of self a lot. There's times you hear what you should be so much that you lose what you actually are, and that's really hard," she said.
- Mark Zuckerberg married long-time girlfriend Priscilla Chan on Friday in a private ceremony in their backyard. Guests were led to believe they were attending a surprise party for Chan's graduation from medical school. Busy week you've had there, Zuck. [People]
- Tens of thousands of Orthodox Jews gathered at Citi Field to protest against the Internet. Not even touching this one. [NYT]
- All of Rihanna's lines in Battleship could be written on the tip of matchstick. Basically. [Vulture]
Monday, March 10
Sean MacPherson took some time out to chat with us about his new restaurant, so click through to find out why we\'re calling Margaux your new go-to in NYC.