I know what you're thinking, did we just jump to the summer? The temp's have been beautiful out and all we can think about are the Hamptons, beaches and pools. With all of those summer tasks what's a girl or guy to do without the perfect peepers? Sunglasses are the uniform of the summer, so here's a round-up of the best sunnies of the week!
1. Burberry Fluorescent Square Frames. How awesome are these sunglasses? From the bright lime colorway of the frames to its gold lenses, these shades may end up being your favorite pair. Another cool detail, you can fold it twice! Available at Sunglass Hut.
2. SUPER Flat Top Black Polarized Shades. SUPER pre-released these shades today as an extension of their iconic and best-selling Flat Top model. Available on SUPER.
3. Karen Walker Number One Crazy Tortoise Shades. The neuvo-cross of wayfarer and cat-eyed frames, surrounded by tortoise-print would be a cool touch to almost any colored outfit. Available on Gargyle.
4. Grey Ant Kennedy Oversize Clubmaster Shades. Blue-toned but are sure not to leave you blue. Its unique blue-grey shade can add a good splash of color to any all-white outfit! Available on 80's Purple.
5. Karen Walker Bunny Shades in Crystal Fuchsia. With ability to add neon-like brightness to any look, these KW shades are part of the brand's UV 2011 collection. This pop of translucent fuchsia is now available on Gargyle.
6. Betsey Johnson Square Sunglasses. Giving a nod to the 80s with its asymmetrical brow bar, these Betsey Johnson sunnies reek retro-vibe. Not to be overlooked is its oversized silhouette and gradient UV lenses. Available on Endless.
7. Dolce & Gabbana Large Glamour Frame Sunglasses. Continuing with the oversized sunglasses trend are these D&G shades. Floral printed & slightly cat-eyed in its design, these would be too fashionable to make you think of your granny. Available for purchase on Saks.
8. Maison Martin Margiela Handmade Hybrid Wayfarer Sunglasses. Classic wayfarer-style but innovative cut-out lense design, makes these sunglasses amazing. We couldn't imagine how many times one would get stopped on the streets for sporting these babies. Available on Browns.
9. Dolce & Gabbana Square Anumalier Sunglasses. A stylish combination of color, elegance and spunk, these shades are part of D&G's Spring/Summer 2011 Anumalier collection. I can forsee Jersey Shore-enthusiasts clamouring for these rogue animal-printed frames. Available on Sunglass Hut.
10. Suri Retro Resin Shades in Cream. Even though these are slightly darker than rose-tinted, who wouldn't be able to have a cheerful day seeing through these? Available on REISS.