The earthquake felt on the East coast doesn't shake the fashion world- Alexander Wang's first beauty launch, Models cry for Chanel, Style.com is going physical, Jill Sander's secret is out and who copied Pippa at Kim Kardashian's wedding and so much more in today's Fashion File.
1. Earthquake in NYC! Everyone from Washington DC to NYC felt it. Here are the top reactions from the fashion world on Twitter:
Kelly Cutrone: @peoplesrev: NY Earthquake- Duh Do not stand under tall buildings!
V Magazine: @vmagazine: An earthquake hits NYC. Now playing Beyonce
Phil Oh: @mrstreetpeeper: Uhhhhh, did we just have an earthquake or am I just REALLY gassy today???
2. Yesterday marked the beginning of Fashion's Night Out retailer registration. The Annual shopping event is now on it's third year! [FNO]
3. Chanel models cry for the Cocomotion Fall Campaign. Model, Freja Beha Erichsen, has some very expensive tears running down her face for the Fall Campaign. [Racked]
4. OPI's new nail polish collection coming out this November is inspired by Disney's The Muppets. [AllLacqueredUp]
5. Check out the leaked photos of Jill Sanders new LG smartphone. Like everything she makes its sleek and chic. [PocketNow]
6. Style.com will unveil it's first ever printed magazine at the end of October. [BoF]
7. Tommy Hilfiger will be one of the speakers at the new Martin Luther King Jr. memorial this weekend and will give out 100,00 custom baseball caps to the crowd. [WWD]
8. Alexander Wang's first nail polish collection will be with Sally Hansen! His first beauty effort will debut at his 2012 Spring fashion show. [Style]
9. Jessie Randall, the founder of Loeffler Randall, is set out to reinvent the concept of the wedding shoe. Take a look at some of Loeffler Randall's Fall Bridal Line. [Bridefinds]
10. Check out what Lindsay Lohan wore to Kim Kardashian's wedding. Look familiar? That's because it's Pippa's custom Temperley dress.[theviesociety]