Charlize Theron plays model for Dior with cameos from silver screen sirens of the past, Lady Gaga in black and white for Harper's Bazaar, Kate Middleton's wedding gown makes big bucks for Buckingham Palace, and much much more in today's fashion files!
1. Charlize Theron stars in Dior's new commercial for their fragrance J'Adore Dior. Sharing the spotlight with the likes of Marilyn Monroe and Marlene Dietrich, Theron plays a runway model late for a fashion show, at where else, The Palace at Versailles. [CocoPerez]
2. Lady Gaga debuts a softer look in the October issue of Harper's Bazaar, putting her best face forward for the first black and white cover of the magazine in 20 years. [TheCut]
3. Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding Dress set to make over $16m as tourists flock to Buckingham Palace in order to catch a glimpse of the famous creation by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. [DailyMailUK]
4. Fashion wunderkind Tavi Gevinson becomes an Editor at the ripe old age of 13. Gevinson's website, titled Rookie, will not only cover fashion, but also the life and times of a teenage girl. [Fashionista]
She's having a party with our friend Ari to celebrate!
5. Sneak Peak at Versace for H&M: Here's a first look at model
Abbey Lee Kershaw decked out in a mod, colorful creation by Versace for H&M.
The line debuts online and in stores this November. [Fashionotes]
6. The Kardashians get the Annie Leibovitz treatment for The Kardashian Kollection at Sears, posing in their usual attire of leopard and lingerie. Is it just us, or are these three sisters looking konspicuously the same height? [LNP]
7. Emma Watson stars in a less than stellar commercial for Lancome's Tresor Midnight Rose, think longing glances, coy smiles and even a hat trick. Don't say we didn't warn you.
8. Spanish retailer Zara kicks it up a notch, launching e-commerce in the U.S. today! Their full range of apparel will now be available on their website, shipping to all 50 states. Now, if only H&M would follow suit. [WWD]
9. Model/Actress Molly Sims is set to host Lifetime's Project Runway spin-off, Project Accessory. Sims is no stranger to the accessory world, as she debuted her own line of jewelry, Grayce by Molly Sims, last year. The show will focus on aspiring jewelry designers who will compete for a cash prize, much like its Runway counterpart. Here's to hoping she can come up with a slightly less irritating catch-phrase than "Auf Wiedersehen". [LifeandStyle]
10. Anne Hathaway strikes a pose for TOD's signature collection, looking effortlessly seductive despite having her hands full. The line of bags and small leather goods hit stores in October. [PeopleStyleWatch]