Lady Gagas's dress sells for $20,000; Gucci's Fiat gets Natash Poly, Duran Duran gets model-filled video; Anna Dello Russo take a fashion shower; a look at supermodels as kids; Justin Bieber launches a teen spirit; edible rings and so much more in today's fashion file!
1. Lady GaGa's Gilt Group Sale sold the white dress she wore at the Mugler Show for $20,000 in just seconds![NYMag]
2. Duran Duran's comback keeps getting better. Their new music video will star Naomi Campbell and other super model pals. Rumor has it that Kate Moss will be joining the fun. [Racked]
3. Watch VOGUE Japan's Fashion Editor Anna Dello Russo shakewhat her Mama gave her to super euro-electro beats. [Racked]
4. Gucci's most fashionable car, the Fiat 500 Campaign stars ultra fabulous Natasha Poly. [Racked]
5. Open Ceremony's extraordinary British buyer, Kate Foley, shows off her amazing Williamsburg pad. AMAZING. [Refinery29]
6. Justin Bieber's came out with is own ladies perfume called Someday. [justinbieberzone]
"He revealed that he chose to create a perfume for female fans because the way a girl smells to him is very important"
7. Take a look at super models Adrianna Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Chanel Iman, Heidi Klum and Kate Moss when they were just super adorable. [Fashionista]
8. Niki Taylor is expecting her FOURTH child with husband Burney Lamar. [USMag]
9. Cathy from Los Prochain Fois has created edible rings. Yep, that's right, dried fruit rings! YUM! [Refinery29]
10. Prada received approval to go public in Hong Kong as the company want to a sell one fifth stake for 1.8 billion euros or $2.5 billion! [WSJ]
11. I gave my 8 year old daughter botox!.... Just Kidding. [TMZ]
Sheena Upton claims she was approached by British tabloid, The Sun to play the role of "Kerry Campbell" for $200 for a story called "I gave my 8 year old daughter botox."
It was a total hoax.