Cathy Horyn takes a look at this year's resort collections; Target's sales are in decline; Rodarte's new devotee is just six years old; photos leak of Helena Bonham Carter's Marc Jacobs' ad; Kiehl's hooks up with Scott Schuman; the Kardashians move uptown; Anthony Weiner condoms and more in today's Fashion Files!!!
1. Cathy Horyn takes a look at this year's Resort lines and finds artist and rebels. [NYT]
2. Is Target O-V-E-R? "Some retail experts [are] questioning whether the cheap-chic discounter is losing its cachet." [WSJ]
4. Jeurgen Teller leaked this photo of Helena Bonham Carter on his tumblr. Is this a sneak peek to Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 ad campaign? I think so! [fashionista]
6. Honoring baby daddies everywhere. Kiehl's hooked up with Scott Schuman, aka The Sartorialist, for a campaign honoring dads.
8. Printed summer dresses for under $100. You can't go wrong. [Refinery29]
9. Protect your Weiner. Ten points for the genius who thought to buy the name "wiener condoms".[Metro]