Summit Entertainment reveals Bella Swan's wedding dress designer; Reinaldo Lourenco's thinks cats are a girl's best friend; Jean-Paul Gaultier newspaper fetish; another pic of Helena Bonham Carter for Marc Jacobs leaks; YSL's discontinues a line; Tag Heuer gets a new face and so much more in today's Fashion File.
"On November 18, see Bella's Carolina Herrera-designed wedding dress in #BreakingDawnPart1"
2. Reinaldo Lourenco shows off his Spring 2012 collection with a little MEOW. [fashionista]
3. After working with top model Anja Rubik during the design process of her wedding dress, Pucci's Peter Dundas is so impressed with her "sharp eye" that he might take her on as an assistant. [style.com]
5. Aritzia's first New York flagship store is finally open for business! Its somewhere between Topshop and Zara in both size and location. Here's a sneak peek of the Fall Collection.
6. H&M will launch another clothing collaboration that will benefit the brand's All for Children partnership with UNICEF. [WWD]
8. Yves Saint Laurent is discontinuing its annual capsule collection Edition 24 line after just four years. [Fashionably]
9. Salvatore Ferragamo set a date for their initial public offering. They'll float about 25 percent of it stock on the Milan Stock Exchange on Wednesday, June 29th. [YahooNews]