Kate Moss bares it for the May cover of Vogue Brazil, Kate Middleton shows not letting up in revealing her wedding dress designer, Royal Wedding program portrait, Rumi Neely, Bryanboy and Elin Kling on one mother-site, too much eyeliner on your lower lash hazard and Daphne Guiness is not stripping down in Barneys and more!
2. The cliffhanger regarding Kate Middleton's wedding dress design is still looming over everyone's head. Well we have much less time to wait so thats a swell fact. Princess Diana's designer Brian Oldfield is no longer in the running so that still leaves about 10 others. [Fashionista]
3. Speaking of the Royal Wedding, as if we would stop thinking about it, the wedding program portrait has just released. Might I say, the Royal Pair looks smashing!
4. Are Casio watches the go-to wristwear for Al-Qaeda as well as hipsters? It seems as though the Casio F-91W watch, released in 1991 and unchanged since then, appears to be as much of a fashion statement as it is a anachronism. Hmm? [Guardian]
5. Top fashion bloggers of the moment, Rumi Neely, Bryanboy and Elin Kling may all be on one site. Nowmanifest launched last month and plans that "bloggers are no longer simply “commentators.” They are “creators.” The platform is built to help take the blogosphere to the next level for the “modern consumer.” Along with Industrie Magazine, now readers and blog enthusiasts can see the bloggers' updates, blog posts, comments and tweets all on one site. [Fashionista]
6. The good folks over at Fashionista ask the interesting question; Is eyeliner on you lower lash line dangerous? Makeup artist and aesthetician, Susmta Patel, explains “To avoid any kind of infection, you should not share your mascara and eyeliner with anyone. If you get your makeup done by a professional, you should have them sharpen the eyeliner before the application and use a separate mascara wand or offer your own mascara. Everyone should change their mascara every six weeks to avoid any possible eye infection.” Who didn't know that though? [Fashionista]
7. Daphne Guiness is no Dita Von Teese, nor does she plan to be. The media's got their garments in a bunch over news that Guiness would be getting dressed for the Costume Institute Gala in the windows at Barneys New York. But she warns that she is not stripping and that the sartorial event is more for art. [HuffPost]
9. Amar'e Stoudemire's brushing up his style P's & Q's thanks to Anna Wintour and his stylist. Having been invited to the MET Ball, his stylist, the savvy Rachel Johnson recently explained to the Times what she envisioned for his style as it developed. “The longer he lives in New York, the more that’ll [urban hipster look] be developed. He sees stuff on the street now, and he’ll be like, ‘Oh, that’s how you put that together." [NY Times]
10. Take a look inside Jennifer Aniston's bachelorette pad! Aniston nabbed Sally Hershberger's $5.9 million prewar pad in West Village and a $1.8 million one-bedroom below it, a combination that makes for about 2,700 square feet of interior space and 900 square feet of outdoor living. [Refinery29]
11. Looking for some cool new indie shops in the city? TimeOutNY's put together a collection of places around NYC to liven up your spring and summer wardrobes. [TimeOutNY]
12. 30 crochet pieces for your closets that filled up the spring runways. [StyleCaster]