GofG Thanksgiving Weekend Party Guide gives you the scoop on what's happening this weekend, Harper's Bazaar has a nightlife photo shoot on a Manhattan rooftop, Sons of Essex releases their Thanksgiving menu and so much more in today's Nightlife News Roundup.
1. Gifts, and Drinks, and Art! Oh my! Not sure what to do this Thanksgiving weekend? Check out our party guide to see what's happening. [GofG]
2. Harper's Bazaar is having a rooftop party and you're invited. Photographer, Alexi Lumbomirski and stylist, Brana Wolf teamed up with Harper's Bazaar for a chic Manhattan rooftop affair featuring the "who's who" youngsters of Hollywood, music, modeling and the social scene. From Michelle Violy Harper seductively posing for photographers in a form fitted Tom Ford dress to Solange dancing her heels off in a sequin top and skirt by Marc Jacobs this event is not to be missed. Pick up the December 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar (currently on newsstands) to join the party. [Harpers]
3. Low key LES restaurant, Sons of Essex has released its Thanksgiving menu. Turkey Day is right around the corner and this prominent eatery's revised menu is just in time for Thanksgiving. In addition to dining, giving will be a part of the occasion. Sons of Essex is collaborating with Lower East Side BID allowing guests to support the non-profit organization. [BoweryBoogie]
4. Craig Hopson is going to the market. The executive chef of French bistro Le Cirque is relocating to open a food market/restaurant in SoHo called The Brewster. Scheduled to open next Spring offering American cuisine with a European influence. [NYPost]
5. Once a New Yorker, always a New Yorker. Leslie and Joan Rich, authors of How to Be a New Yorker are still making news. Doubleday published their practical guide in 1964. It includes detailed oppositions to "common" myths of Manhattan. [VillageVoice]