1. Not only do you know who Chuck Todd is, you are starting to find him strangely attractive.
2. You know why Colorado, Virginia and Nevada are suddenly more important than Florida and Ohio.
3. You refer to surrogates by only their first name and act annoyed if people don’t know who you are talking about.
4. Tom Brokaw is the narrator of all your dreams.
5. The number 270 means one thing to you and it’s not your high score in Scrabble.
6. You get emails from Joe Biden, tweets from (fake) Sarah Palin and carried your phone with you so you wouldn’t miss Obama’s text.
7. You know “The Bradley Effect” is not what happens to you when you see pictures of Bradley Cooper with his shirt off:
(there’s another name for what happens when you see Bradley sans shirt, and it’s definitely not appropriate to share.)
8. Not only do you know where each candidate stands on the important issues (abortion, economics, war, the environment), you know their favorite hobbies, the names of everyone in their extended family and their favorite Halloween costume.
9. You’ve sent Rachel Maddow a friendship bracelet.
10. You plan to watch CNN all day on the 4th and the 5th.