- There's going to be a 10 Things I Hate About You sequel, as Shakespeare always never intended. [Nylon]
- Being left-handed is apparently a fate worse than death, with leftys more like to go insane and die sooner than us NORMAL right-handers. [Cracked]
- Following in Obama's footsteps, Jay-Z comes out with his support of gay marriage. [CNN]
- A new Banksy piece has been discovered in London. The piece, depicting a young boy sewing, is believed to be a statement on child labor practices in the U.K. [Complex]
- It's official, Britney Spears has signed on to be the new X Factor Judge, with Demi Lovato as an added bonus. [TMZ]
- This is just about the coolest thing ever and I need it right now. [Mashable]
Monday, May 20
We sat down with Anne Pasternak for a few questions about Creative Time's past and future, as well as the importance of having an awareness about public art in the city.