- Bud Light has introduced their new "Lime-a-Rita," which they describe as a "margarita, with a twist." I have no idea what said twist is, but I assume it will be AMAZING. [Buzzfeed]
- Surprise to absolutely no one! Beyonce is People's most beautiful woman in the world. Good for her, she's really had it rough. [People]
- Top Gun 2 may be a reality. Why? [HuffPost]
- The geniuses over at the TSA aggressively pat-down a 7-year-old with Cerebral Palsy at JFK, forcing the family to miss their flight. [Gawker]
- Another list of terrible things, including, but not limited to, sorting through all your tabs to see which page is playing your music, and crying children. [CollegeHumor]
- The stars of your next nightmare, real-life Human Barbie dolls. [Frisky]
Sunday, May 19
We sat down with Anne Pasternak for a few questions about Creative Time's past and future, as well as the importance of having an awareness about public art in the city.