-Did Lana del Rey record a secret album? Probably not, but the name May Jailer sounds mad-lib enough to be Lana. I mean Lizzy. [Vulture]
- A 6-year-old spelling bee contestant, the youngest ever, was sadly eliminated after flubbing the word "ingluvies." I mean...[Week]
- The real Colonel Sanders actually loathed KFC. [Gawker]
- I hope you're sitting down. A Maryland college student allegedly ate the heart and brain of his roommate. [HuffPost]
- Speaking of the end of the world, zombie-proof condominiums exist in Kansas. However, they're all sold out, so we're all going to die. [Buzzfeed]
- Now that you're sufficiently terrified, take it to the next level with these recently discovered photos of a replica town demolished by an atomic test circa 1955. Just to warn you, the town was populated by department store mannequins. [LaughingSquid]
Thursday, May 23
We sat down with Anne Pasternak for a few questions about Creative Time's past and future, as well as the importance of having an awareness about public art in the city.