- China vows to investigate pills containing traces of human blood that were smuggled into South Korea. I'm scared. [NYT]
- New York Court rules that viewing child pornography on the internet is legal. To reiterate, I'm scared. [Mashable]
- Lucky lady Dita Von Teese received one-of-a-kind red-bottomed ballet slippers from the shoe master himself, Christian Louboutin. [People]
- President Obama lost delegates to a prison inmate in the West Virginia Democractic Primary. [Buzzfeed]
- According to the forecast, we'll all be obese by 2030. [Slate]
- You can now pay an evil clown to stalk your child for his/her birthday. [HuffPost]
Dominic Deville rents himself out as an "evil birthday clown" who leaves scary notes for your children, warning them that they're being watched and that they'll soon be attacked. At the end of a terrifying week, your child will indeed be attacked. Deville, wearing a freaky clown mask, will smash a cake into your child's face.
- Lady Gaga shared a sneak peek of her upcoming stint on the Simpsons. [Youtube]
Tuesday, May 21
We sat down with Anne Pasternak for a few questions about Creative Time's past and future, as well as the importance of having an awareness about public art in the city.