- Elvis Presley's tomb is up for grabs. The private crypt where the King was once buried is now for sale, with a starting price of $100,000. [NYT]
“It’s definitely a conversation piece. Only one person can say, ‘Hey, I’m going to be buried where Elvis Presley was.’”
- In a surprising turn of events, Madonna covered Lady Gaga "Born this Way" during a rehearsal of her very similar tune "Express Yourself." [HuffPost]
- Banksy strikes again. The British street artist revealed his new installation, appropriately titled "Bush," in Cantonbury, London. [BoredPanda]
- Nokia, the brand of cell phone you had in high school, is set to sell Batman-branded Lumia 900 black batphones in honor of Christopher Nolan's final chapter of the Dark Knight trilogy. The Dark Knight Rises. [VentureBeat]
- Photographer Jack Long has captured some truly mind-blowing photos in "Vessels & Blooms." Using high speed exposure, Long captured splashing liquids to resemble flowers in vases. [LaughingSquid]
Wednesday, May 22
We sat down with Anne Pasternak for a few questions about Creative Time's past and future, as well as the importance of having an awareness about public art in the city.