- Modern science continues to amaze- MIT scientists have finally figured out how to get ketchup out of the bottle faster. [TIME]
- Facebook is teaming up with TBS (yes, the channel that shows Sex & the City reruns and Along Came Polly) for a new, hoodie-filled sitcom. JUST KIDDING. It's something about advertising. [Mashable]
- Unmarried human beings are just like the rest of us, they even need to eat occasionally. However, that lack of a partner (and you know, love) makes it a bit more difficult. [NYMag]
Without a partner to help, singles must "get the laundry done, get to the gym, buy groceries and get to the job," plus plan social activities or volunteer work and sometimes care for aging relatives, too.
- Professional dreamboat and my future husband Phillip Phillips won American Idol last night, and cried. [People]
- This may be the most useful thing you will ever learn your entire life: How to Open a Wine Bottle with a Shoe. [Buzzfeed]
Tuesday, June 18
We sat down with Anne Pasternak for a few questions about Creative Time's past and future, as well as the importance of having an awareness about public art in the city.