- Kesha urinated on a sidewalk, and then tweeted a photo of it. At this point, I just can't. [Dlisted]
- Britain's Florence Colgate has been dubbed "the most beautiful face." According to the highly scientific folks at the Daily Mail, the 18-year-old's features are perfectly symmetrical, making her super gorgeous...or something. [HuffPost]
- Thom Yorke drops the sickest DJ set EVER, via Ponytail WiFi. [HipsterRunoff]
- 125 reasons why guys are scared of Pinterest, and why you are single. [Buzzfeed]
- Alright. We get it. "Girls" is a show. It's edgy. Potentially racist. Brooklyn. Speaks to our generation. Kind of sucks. Everyone dresses bad. The End. [Youtube]
- Kristen Stewart, you have the opportunity to become highly likable in "On The Road." Don't blow it, and we'll all forget about Twilight. [BuzzSugar]
Saturday, May 18
We sat down with Anne Pasternak for a few questions about Creative Time's past and future, as well as the importance of having an awareness about public art in the city.