We just received word that Anthony Martignetti, owner of Bar Martignetti and the newly opened Southside, will be growing his mustache out for the fight against prostate cancer. What a guy! Read his full email below to see how you can help support Martignetti's Mo.
During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I'm growing a Mustache. That's right I'm bringing the Mo back because I'm passionate about tackling men's health issues and being proactive in the fight against prostate cancer. You can also join the cause and grow a mustache yourself. The more people we get doing it the more money is raised for cancer research and for prostate cancer treatment. Plus you too can look like my personal idol Tom Selleck (better know as magnum pi). Thank you all in advance for any donations that you are able to give, and look forward to a charity drink up at the end of the month where all proceeds also go directly to movember.
To donate to my Mo you can either:
1. Click this link and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account, or
2. Write a check payable to the 'Prostate Cancer Foundation', referencing my Registration Number 1896031 and mailing it to:
Prostate Cancer Foundation
1250 Fourth St
Santa Monica, CA, 90401
All donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
The money raised by Movember is donated directly to the Prostate Cancer Foundation which will use the funds for high-impact research to find better treatments and a cure for prostate cancer.
Did you know:
* Prostate cancer is the most common non-skin cancer in the US with one in six American men developing the disease and more than 28,000 men dying of the disease every year.
* African American men and those with a family history of prostate cancer are twice as likely to develop the disease and should have regular annual testing starting at 45. All other men should commence testing at 50.
* Prostate cancer is 90% curable if detected and treated early.
For those that have supported Movember in previous years you can be very proud of the impact it has had and can check out the details HERE
Movember culminates at the end of month Gala Partés. If you would like to be part of this great night you'll need to purchase a Ticket from their website.
Thanks for your support,
Sorry, comments are currently unavailable
Tuesday, March 11
Sean MacPherson took some time out to chat with us about his new restaurant, so click through to find out why we\'re calling Margaux your new go-to in NYC.