Gossip Girl Site Tours are officially here. Not just our made up ones, either. Oh no, there is a bonafide tour company that is looking to cash in on the show's success $38 at a time. Meet at the Palace Hotel at noon on Fridays or Sundays to experience a day in the life of Manhattan's fake elite...
- See the hotel that is home to the Bass and Van der Woodson families where so many of the scenes from Gossip Girl take place.
- Be "spotted" by that most ubiquitous blogger at the Constance Billard School for Girls/St. Jude School for Boys.
- See the Upper East Side mansion that was the site of the Bass/Van der Woodsen wedding.
- See the lavish Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home.
- Shop at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop.
- Go past the restaurant where Dan and Serena have their second date.