All posts related to Ashton on Guest of a Guest for Ashton.
By now you've probably heard that Demi Moore's recent hospitalization was due to an alleged overindulgence of the nitrous oxide used to pressurize whipped cream cans, or "whip-its." Now before we get all high and mighty on Demi as if we've never had to throw away half a can of completely flat Reddi Whip, I think we should take a moment to place this admittedly embarrassing overdose in the proper context. No, this is not the first time a Hollywood star has been busted, gone into rehab, or been photographed indulging in a drug that could be considered less than classy, but in this economy, who could blame them? Let's see where Demi's little incident falls on the list of bizarre celebrity stoner moments. More»
Tuesday, December 10
Click through for some great insider tips from the \"Swoon\" master herself.