Join us at The Very First Beer-B-Q at Hudson for a summer evening of sizzling barbeque and bubbling beer that will transport you to authentic deep-southern night. This finger-lickin' event is hosted by Josh Ozersky, the founder of Meatopia and esteemed Esquire food-writer, and bolstered by a line-up of star grillers from all across the country. To find out more about the Beer-B-Q, from the beer to the music, read on! Click HERE to purchase your tickets!
Venue: Tequila Park & Hudson Common
Date: Saturday, June 22
- Access to both Hudson Common and Tequila Park
- Food from Award-winning Pit Masters in 4 styles: Texas, Carolina, Kansas City and Hudson Uncommon
- Craft Beer Pairings from Brooklyn Brewery
- Selection of more than 60 beers
- Southern inspired cocktail specials
- Live Performance by the acclaimed Howard Fishman Quintet
- Music by Natalie Dodge
- Foosball matches for your gaming pleasures
Click HERE to purchase your tickets!
For $40: Includes 2 food sampling and 2 beer pairings
For $65: Includes 4 food sampling and 4 beer pairings
All other F&B can be purchased a la carte
Sorry, comments are currently unavailable
Tuesday, March 11
Sean MacPherson took some time out to chat with us about his new restaurant, so click through to find out why we\'re calling Margaux your new go-to in NYC.