Join us at The Very First Beer-B-Q at Hudson for a summer evening of sizzling barbeque and bubbling beer that will transport you to authentic deep-southern night. This finger-lickin' event is hosted by Josh Ozersky, the founder of Meatopia and esteemed Esquire food-writer, and bolstered by a line-up of star grillers from all across the country. To find out more about the Beer-B-Q, from the beer to the music, read on! Click HERE to purchase your tickets!
Venue: Tequila Park & Hudson Common
Date: Saturday, June 22
- Access to both Hudson Common and Tequila Park
- Food from Award-winning Pit Masters in 4 styles: Texas, Carolina, Kansas City and Hudson Uncommon
- Craft Beer Pairings from Brooklyn Brewery
- Selection of more than 60 beers
- Southern inspired cocktail specials
- Live Performance by the acclaimed Howard Fishman Quintet
- Music by Natalie Dodge
- Foosball matches for your gaming pleasures
Click HERE to purchase your tickets!
For $40: Includes 2 food sampling and 2 beer pairings
For $65: Includes 4 food sampling and 4 beer pairings
All other F&B can be purchased a la carte
Sorry, comments are currently unavailable
Friday, December 6
Click through for some great insider tips from the \"Swoon\" master herself.