We've got the info on a new TV show about the White House, Meghan McCain in Playboy, and even a little info on Prince Harry. Find out what and who have been making social headlines in Washington recently:
- The Washington Post noticed a few things at the White House State Dinner: John Boehner snubbed it, the wines list was missing, and everybody could totally see Samantha Cameron's bra! [Reliable Source]
- Meghan McCain poses for Playboy!? [Playboy]
- Dharma and Greg's Jenna Elfman will play Brittany Snow's stepmom and first lady in upcoming NBC comedy about the White House, 1600 Penn. [Politico] [IMDB]
- Georgetown social Bash Kazi massaged back to health by Prince Harry after a fall in Brazilian Polo Match [Washington Post]
- DC tops list of booziest singles [HowAboutWe]
Wednesday, May 22
We sat down with Anne Pasternak for a few questions about Creative Time's past and future, as well as the importance of having an awareness about public art in the city.