The Park Hyatt Washington has unveiled a selection of cocktails perfect for toasting throughout the winter months. Five seasonal cocktails, 10 signature and classic cocktails, and two local beers have been added to the menu, exclusively at Park Hyatt Washington’s Lounge and their famous Blue Duck Tavern.
Cocktails, priced at $14 each, include:
- Blood Orange Martini: Prairie Vodka, Triple Sec, blood orange puree and rhubarb bitters
- 1600 Penn: Knob Creek, Carpano, dry vermouth, Port City Porter reduction, and Peychaud’s Bitters
- Hazel & Bubble: Prairie Vodka, Frangelico, simple syrup and Champagne
- Spiced Hot Chocolate: Captain Morgan, crème de mint, housemade hot chocolate, and whipped cream
- Spicy Winter: infused all spice Drambuie, Absinthe, half and half and coffee foam
- Clementine Cachaça: housemade infused Clementine Cachaça, fresh kumquats, brown sugar cube, agave, and a lime wedge
- Bell Margarita: 1800 Reposado, blood orange Triple Sec, pepper syrup, agave, lime juice, and garnished with a lime wedge
For those seeking a traditional favorite, Park Hyatt Washington is also offering a variety of classics including:
- Widow’s Kiss: Calvados, chartreuse, Benedictine, and Angostura
- Classic Sazerac: Wasmund’s rye whisky, Pernod, Peychaud’s bitters and simple syrup
- French 75: Plymouth gin, Domaine Carneros sparkling wine, lemon juice, and simple syrup
- Hot Toddy: Dewar’s scotch whisky, honey, hot water, cinnamon stick, cloves and a lemon peel
- Dark & Stormy: Gosling’s dark rum, Reed’s ginger beer, and a lime wedge
The two local beers introduced this winter are The Gift from Starr Hill Brewery in Crozet, Virginia, and Porter from Port City Brewing Company in Alexandria, Virginia, available for $8 each.