Go HERE for more photos by Joy Asico, and TAG yourself and your friends!
The Renaissance Dupont Circle Hotel's M Bar hosted a fundraiser for the Children's Miracle Network last night, which featured music by DJ Cassidy and cocktails mixed by Ari and Micah Wilder. The Wilder brothers incorporated warm tastes, spiced red wine, bacon and even some splashes of flavor from their soda line as they drew their inspiration from five cocktail muses:
- Kate Bennett (Washingtonian Magazine fashion editor)
- Juleanna Glover (Socialite and lobbyist)
- Nevin Martell (Author and food writer)
- Marcus Johnson (Award-winning jazz artist)
- Michael Clements (ArtJamz, former Washington Life EIC)
The LBD cocktail inspired by ...me!
Additional guests included: Ashley Arias, Aba Kwawu, Tommy McFly, Christopher Reiter, Marissa Schneider, Anchyi Wei, and Krystal Yoseph.
[Marcus Johnson] [Michael Clements, Anchyi Wei] [Juleanna Glover, Christopher Reiter]
[Krystal Yoseph, Marissa Schneider] [Kate Bennett] [Neven Martell's bacon-topped cocktail]
[Nevin Martell, Kate Bennett, Michael Clements, Juleanna Glover and Marcus Johnson after one too many fall cocktails?]