1. Occupy Wall Street making NYC Nightlife the most interesting it's been in decades.
1. Occupy Wall Street making NYC Nightlife the most interesting it's been in decades. Seriously. I stopped by the AOL/Huffington post Game Changers event last night at Skylight studios and, while the party inside was fun, I think the Occupy Wall Street protesters across the street (there for Cuomo apparently), were having the better time. I mean, Naomi Wolf even got arrested! How exciting! (My best iPhone pic): This is the second night in a row I've ran into the protestors (Monday night they were outside of Sotheby's). It's really exciting ha.
More from the web today on #OccupyWallSt:
- Slide Show: Portraits from Occupy Wall Street [The New Yorker]
- What Percent are you? Use this handy dandy calculator to find out. [WSJ]
- At the protests, the message lacks a melody. [NYT]
- Occupy Wall Street Pick Up Lines. 10 Lines to help you hook up while you Occupy Wall Street. [HowAboutWe]
- Meet the NYPD's "Hipster Cop": Detective Rick Lee becomes a star of OWS: [TDB]
- Batman ready to Occupy Wall St. [GofG]