Between running Guest of a Guest during the day, socializing across town at night, and taking on her greatest project yet: raising a 2 month old, our founder and EIC Rachelle Hruska MacPherson has a lot of balls to juggle. How does she manage it all? Well, besides the support of a great team and organized calendar, it’s helpful to have a put together day bag. Check out what she carries in her go-to day bag, the Mahlia by DANNIJO:
1. My Acer Aspire Ultrabook. It’s so light weight and durable that I carry it everywhere. Plus the battery life is so long I rarely need to plug it in.
2. DANNIJO necklaces. I tend to always have jewelry of some sort in my day bag. It brightens up my mood and my day and most importantly, can serve as an instant baby rattle for my 2 month old if desperate.
3. Moleskine notebook and pen. I carry these EVERYWHERE I go.
4. iPhone and headphones. I am on the phone a lot throughout a typical day. I would die without my iPhone. Headphones are essential – I am always bummed on the days I leave mine at home.
5. Missoni card wallet. I’m changing bags from day to night a lot and started having a problem with losing my credit cards- which I used to carry in wads. My friend Carson got this for me for Christmas to hold onto them all and so far it’s been a lifesaver.
6. Persol sunglasses. To wear when sunny out, or to hide un-made up eyes ;)
7. Purell. This is really nerdy, but ever since I had a child my health and those that may come in contact with me/him has been more important than ever. I actually hate the feel and smell of Purell but have bottles floating around regardless.
8. Chanel Lipstick. In case I need to step it up a notch. Instant fix-er upper (see #2).
9. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm with pomegranate oil. I’m obsessed with this chapstick. I talk a LOT during the day, and I would be lost without my burt’s bees or rosemary suave.
10. Pocket hairbrush. This has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion.
11. Pacifier. I never leave home without one, because that is how I roll these days.
This post is brought to you in partnership with Intel, providing the amazing technology and sleek sophisticated looks of their Ultrabook, at mainstream prices. Guest of a Guest's talented team counts on their Intel Ultrabooks to maintain the level of support and performance necessary to meet all of their creative and productive needs; especially when on the go!