What a day in fashion! John Galliano gets the axe for his anti-Semitic tirade, Charlie Sheen shirts will explode, Blake Lively thinks attending Chanel shows is "tacky", Paris Fashion Week begins, Alexander Wang gets web-savvy, Milan is remembered and much more!
3. Charlie Sheen has two "goddesses" that are completely entranced with him. How does he do it? Is it the money? the fame? the talent? No, ladies and gentlemen - it's his impeccable fashion sense.
5. Both bold and tame - Normaluisa FW 11/12 [KnightCat]
7. Abbey Lee off duty MFW! [StuddedHearts]
9. Attention men: How to Wear Missoni [TheSartorialist]
10. Top 10 seasonally appropriate dresses! [Vogue]
12. Forget The King's Speech, Borris Powell wins The Oscar's Design Challenge. [Refinery29]
13. Her stole is foxy, her bag's mad plaid. She's cuffed 'n collared. This girl's bad. [TMagazine]
14. Happy Paris Fashion Week!!! [Vain&Vapid]
15. Remember rummaging through your mother's dresses as a kid? "Piper Weiss is poised to release My Mom, Style Icon, a hardcover book adaption of her blog with over 200 vintage images of fashionable moms." [UOBlog]
18. Say goodbye to puffed winter coats and woolen knits, keep it light this spring with little trenches. [Refinery29]
21. Peter Holzinger (aka Superated) launches his own line and concept store in Vienna, and attempts to break fashion gender borders [Interview]
22. An easy transition from winter to spring with 15 pieces, 15 ways... [Stylecaster]
24. Berets mean business. Elena Miro FW 11. [CodyJune]
24. Dolce & Gabanna couple up! [ChicMuse]
Do you have something for Fashion Files? Email: Mara@guestofaguest.com!
Sorry, comments are currently unavailable
Friday, December 6
Click through for some great insider tips from the \"Swoon\" master herself.