Do you enjoy attending L.A.'s top parties and events? Looking to beef up that resume and writing portfolio with party reporting that can earn you college credit? This may be the perfect gig for you. Apply to be a GofG L.A. editorial intern today!
We're looking for editorial interns who:
- Are located in the L.A. area and can commit to at least 2 days (full or partial) a week at the West Hollywood office.
- Are excited by what's going on in Los Angeles and its people, places, and current events.
- Have strong writing skills and an interest in editorial writing/blogging/journalism.
- Have strong research skills and are proficient in navigating the web to find reliable information.
Editorial Internship Duties Include:
- Helping out with event coverage (this means both writing about and attending events)
- Assisting in creating content, conducting research for content and writing about assigned topics
- Sourcing and tagging photos
- Various administrative/office tasks (such as tagging photos, database entry)
- Assisting with our social media initiatives
Editorial interns will get an unmatched, hands-on experience in the world of new media and journalism where their creative freedom is encouraged, gain great exposure to the PR and entertainment industry, and an exciting crash-course in all that L.A. has to offer. All students may receive college credit from an internship with GofG L.A.
Think you fit the bill? Email us expressing your interest in an internship with your resume, links to your social media pages, and a writing sample that reflects your skill and style to firstname.lastname@example.org with "EDITORIAL INTERN" in the subject line.