[Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries photo via] Even though anybody on the planet with WiFi can seen her naked for free, it's been widely reported that People Magazine is shelling out a whopping $1.5 million for the exclusive photos of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' wedding. Despite my concerns for society that the event has been called America's answer to the Royal Wedding, we of course want to know the details of the night and exactly how tacky the whole thing was. To be honest it sounds like it wasn't all that special/dismal of an affair and the particulars are pretty boring so I'll try and spare you the painful ones. Here's what we know:
- The whole wedding, including guests' attire, was strictly black and white.
- The tablecloths were black and involved some kind of glitter or sequin details... they were blingy.
- Ciara, Demi Lovato, and George Lopez drove themselves to the wedding.
- Lindsay Lohan wore clip-on bangs and looked like she was about 37-years-old.
- As expected, Dina Lohan wore something heinous.
- Earth, Wind & Fire performed at the reception.
- Mother Kris Jenner wore what can only be described as white wedding gown with an enormous bow across her chest.
- Kris Humphries wore all white, including his jacket and tie, on top and black tuxedo pants.
- In addition to the aforementioned celebrities, other famous guests included Ryan Seacrest, Julianne Hough, Mark Ballas, Cheryl Burke, Mel B, Brody Jenner, Avril Lavigne, Eva Longoria, and of course the whole Kardashian-Jenner clan.
Here's a look at the photos of the guests, reception, cake and more currently available before People releases the money shots...