Lollapalooza weekend has come and gone. What was the weekend for you? Kind of a blur? Sweaty? Muddy? Streamed it online? Life changing? Too many frat bros for your liking? Or maybe too many dirty hippies?
One thing I think we can all agree on is this:
- That storm on Saturday was MADNESS.
- Boxed water has definitely arrived (The Head and The Heart even made a special shout out to it during their set)
- Tweens in sparkly bras probably didn't need to happen, but they did.
- Perry's Stage was definitely back in full force and the scene at Avicii probably never has to happen again. Ever.
- The line to refill your Camelback was probably not worth it (I mentioned boxed water already, right?)
- Lobster. Corn. Dogs.
- The drunk chicks asking who's playing while pushing their way to the front of the crowd should probably be blacklisted next year.
- Watching hordes of kids just sneaking in was super badass
- The people hopping the fence to evacuate Lolla before the storm hit was kinda bad-ass and kinda terrifying.
[All photos via Instagram]