Often people ask us how they can optimize their partying. To them, we say: "Break it down, sister. Cover all the bases." Then we get specific. Hot Pursuit @ the Woods is a prime example of our our guaranteed-results, you-can-send-us-a-wad-of-bills-in-the-mail-in-gratitude Party Down System.
1. Wear appropriate headgear.
2. Make sure to protect your arms from biting hipsters.
3. Bring a wingman and a spare.
4. Make friends with the DJ, even if no one else will.
5. Be prepared to look at things from a new perspective.
6. Stay confident. Someone will buy you a drink soon enough.
7. Stand next to someone who is suffering from sexyface; it will make you look cuter.
8. If the room starts spinning, grab onto something solid.
9. Vertigo is sexy.
10. A shiny belt buckle will draw attention to exactly where you want the attention drawn.
11. Make new friends. Let them touch you all over.
12. But make them wash their hands first.
[All photos courtesy of NickyDigital]