Some boys know how to dance, and some....don't. For those who don't, meeting girls at clubs can be an embarrassing and unrewarding experience. But don't worry! The Girls and Boys from last Friday night at Webster Hall will show you how it's done.-
Don't worry if you're not dancing like this guy yet...
Moves like that take years to develop. But with a few easy tips, you'll be a dancing fiend in no time.
Still skeptical? Don't be. The right moves can bring you from THIS:
So let's get started.
Step 1: Drink. A lot.
The less inhibition/coordination you have, the better.
Step 2: Start simple. Try clapping to the music.
If possible, do it to the beat, but this of course takes practice.
3. You can try a little Finger Pointing to the music, but only as a last resort.
4. If you feel comfortable, maybe try to Raise the Roof...
5. Just don't raise it too hard...
6. A little synchronized modern dance is always impressive....
7. And the truly lazy can sometimes find a girl who doesn't mind sitting down for a song or two....
8. Worst case scenario, you can always hide out by the DJ Table.
9. Or find a girl who's a worse dancer than you....
10. Just don't do this...
11. And don't start dancing all up on a girl before getting the "Ok" sign. She will not be pleased.
You're all set! See you on the dance floor, Tiger!
[All photos via Nicky Digital]