11. 11 Ways to Print Instagram Photos
11. 11 Ways to Print Instagram Photos. [Mashable] I'm an avid user of Instagram, and was happy to read about these unique ways I can print off my photos:
- PostalPix - Use this iPhone app to print 4-inch squares from your Instagram library for only $0.30 each. Fast shipping, matte finish, professional quality resolution, and the convenience of mobile shopping make this our first stop for Instagram prints. They even sell just-right square 4-inch wooden frames.
- CanvasPop – Those filtered photos are worthy of an at-home gallery. Create a high-resolution 12-inch square or 20-inch square stretched canvas print for the temporary price of $30 and $60, respectively. Buy multiple canvases for an artful wall vignette.
- Printstagram – The company offers multiple ways to print Instagram photos, but the 20- by 40-inch posters will make the most stunning addition to a living room wall. Between 50 to 400 photos are arranged in a clean grid on thick, archival paper for $25.
- Blurb – Haven’t looked at a photo album in a while? Blurb brings back what now seems like an antiquated way of sharing photos with a modern, Instagram twist. Softcover books with 20 pages of Instagram photos runs $11 and a hardcover is $22.
- Postagram – A fun way to show people you’re thinking of them, Postagram mails a postcard with popout Instagram photo and message to friends for $0.99 each. A thoughtful alternative to a birthday ecard!
- Instagoodies – Print books of one-inch stickers of your favorite Instagram photos. Attach stickers to the computer monitor, phone case, or wallet for a quick flash of happiness.
- Boo Box – For photos worthy of the mantlepiece go for the Boo Box, which places four-inch Instagram photos in bamboo shadowbox frames beginning at $20.
- Stickygram – Take a cue from your mom and turn your refrigerator into bragging grounds for your works of art. For $15, Stickygram makes a set of nine photo magnets from your favorite images.
- TeenyTile – As the name implies, TeenyTile crafts two-inch tiles from your Instagram pics for sticking on your fridge (thanks to the included adhesive magnet), or whatever you choose to create with them. Each tile is priced at $4.
- Artflakes – Images get sticky with this company that takes your regular Instagram pics and whips them into vinyl 4-inch stickers. Buy them up in packs of 10 ($21), 25 ($42), or 50 ($63)
- Casetagram – Create a custom iPhone 4/4S case with this company that prints your Instagram on a slim-fitting shell. You can customize how your pics are arranged, then Casetagram prints them on a white or transparent case for $35.