Summer is coming to an end, but the parties are just heating up! You know you have made it safely into after hours when there are few things going on around you...
1. You can smell the sticky beer on the wood floor of your late night stop off.
2. Your once tame hair is now wavy and damp with dance sweat.
3. Your heels have officially made your feet sore.
4. You have at least 3 new contacts in your phone, none of which have an actual name but rather description, like "hottie Serafina" or "douche from Ruschmeyer's."
5. You are getting ready to call it a night and then you hear one of these classics that makes your heart warm and puts a smile on your face. When you hear one of these songs at a later time, you are brought back to "that night" of summer, and each time they happen a new memory is made.
We made a list of some songs of summer that might bring you back to a special summer memory:
Come On Eileen, Dexy's Midnight Runners
Love Shack, B-52's
Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leopard
Take On Me, A-Ha
Livin On A Prayer, Bon Jovi
Sweet Caroline, Neil Diamond
Hungry Like A Wolf, Duran Duran
Take Me Home Tonight, Eddie Money
Hooked On A Feeling, Blue Swede
Build Me Up Buttercup, The Foundations
What are your favorite, classic memory making songs? Tweet them to us @gofghamptons!