Clique to Know wants to provide designer duds for larger sizes, how much was Carrie's SATC wedding, Rachel Zoe's amazing resort collection, more resort collections from Emilio Pucci, Stella McCartney, Givenchy and much more!
1. Being able to score discounted designer threads isn't going to be solely for sample sizes anymore. Which is cool. Clique to Know, plans to be the Gilt Groupe for plus sizes. The site's co-founder Melissa Ramos explains their mission. [Styleite]
“I think that there is still not nearly enough selection for women looking for great designer labels in larger sizes. There is a hesitance in the fashion world to cater to larger sizes, and we hope that once Clique to Know is established, our success, image, and reputation will help to encourage brands to increase their size offerings.”
2. Just how expensive were Carrie Bradshaw's nuptials? The good folks over at Racked sat down and analyzed ever aspect from the SATC film's iconic moment. From the flowers flung over big's head to the reception that never happened, take a look at their findings. [Racked]
3. Rachel Zoe's Resort collection is just beautiful and reminiscent of '70s super glam style. [StyleCaster]
4. Speaking of all things Resort, here's the next round of resort collections from Emilio Pucci, Stella McCartney, Givenchy, etc. [TheCut]
5. Justin Timberlake recently sat down with Playboy to regrettably reminisce over his style choices from the Britney-era. Those damn cornrows and blasted head to toe denim matching ensemble. For shame! I'm still wondering which stylist was responsible for that. [Fashionista]
God, I feel I’ve gone to therapy just to erase some of them. The cornrows I wore with ’N Sync. That was pretty bad. Britney and I wore matching denim outfits [to the 2001 American Music Awards]. Yeah, another bad choice. I’d probably pay good money to get some of those pictures off the internet.
6. Those Brits and their wild hats. Here's what you get from a fusion of the latest technology and British fanfare, an iPad hat. At the Royal Ascot, a young Brit showed off this interesting number to floods of cameras. Tres chic. [HuffPost]
7. Since we're in the land of ridiculousness, check out some items from Kim K's bridal registry. From the $3000 4-karat gold napkin rings to the $260 pair of Vertigo Ice Tongs, it makes me wonder what's a recession? [TheFrisky]
8. Its always party time! The very fashionable Robyn will be performing at the 5th Ave H&M for a free concert this Sunday! [Fashionista]
9. Snooki's dropping a line of pickle-printed flip-flops. Judging from her strange love of beer-battered fried pickles, I'm surprised these bad boys don't have some type of fried detail. Snooki Enterprises [blank stare] has signed a licensing deal with MeyeWorld LLC for a line of flip flops & wedge sandals. Prices plan to range from $15- $50. Would you sport them? [Fashionista]
10. According to a recent study, British women buy about 62 pounds of clothing a year! [HuffPost]