Fashion's Night Out Georgetown has over 100 retailers and restaurants participating in the fabulous night of fashion.
Our top 10 guide for where-to-go:
1. O Salon (pictured) is having a hair fashion show, drinks, a DJ and a hair product gift basket giveaway. O Salon caters to many socials in DC, including many wives of senators and congressmen (and, of course, female senators and congresswomen). Guest of a Guest photographer Stephanie Breijo will be snapping away pictures from 6-9. (3212 O)
2. Betsey Johnson will have a girly "Candyland Party" featuring sweets from the National Confectioner's Association, cocktails by Potomac Wine and Spirits, live models and a chance to win a Betsey Johnson tote. (3029 M)
3. All Saints (which might have the best bedazzled dresses for our upcoming Great Gatsby Gala) is having makeovers, music, and refreshments while you shop. (3235 M)
4. CUSP is where you can groove to the tunes of DJ Leo and enjoy some Georgetown Cupcakes! From 8 - 10 pm, partake in their glam FNO photo shoot with photographer Walter Grio of Shoot for Change (grab it later online). Gift with purchase. (3030 M)
5. Dandelion Patch / Simply Soles / Fornash are teaming up for their FNO soiree. Sip on Skinny Girl Cocktails, nibble on sugary treats, indulge in champagne and enjoy a wine tasting. Take advantage of 20% off regular priced items and enter the Angels raffle for more prizes. (Shops at Georgetown Park)
6. BCBG will be serving champagne, food, and will be giving a free gift for every purchase. The entire store will also be 20% off! (3210 M)
7. LUSH handmade cosmetics will be getting down all night: they're transforming the shop into a roller disco- complete with girls on skates! They'll also be providing funky foot and hand treatments. (3066 M)
8. TARI and Art Soiree are bringing the elegance and glam of Italia to FNO! Drink Lambrusco, nibble on prosciutto and mozzarella and listen to Sanremo. They'll be showcasing fashions by Gucci, Zegna, Valentino and more as well as the new 2012 Lamborghini Aventador. Later in the evening, meet ProjectBeltway.com's Rachel Cothran as she helps you shop for vintage designer fashion! (1525 Wisconsin)
9. UGG Australia is giving away a free UGG tote with purchase! (1249 Wisconsin)
10. If you can stand the line, Georgetown Cupcake will be giving away one free FNO Red Velvet cupcake to each customer from 6-11 p.m. (3301 M)
Honorable mention: Dean & Deluca will have Napa Valley wine tastings and duck confit taquitos!