How To Throw A James Blake Party
1. Get everyone in a really quiet room, quiet music, quiet drinks, quiet food.
2. Limit your conversation to about five words.
3. Pretend you know what's happening.
4. For some reason, everyone REALLY wants to have sex by the end of it.
5. Assume your next party will be better.
[James Blake, Photo via]
Wednesday, June 19
We sat down with Anne Pasternak for a few questions about Creative Time's past and future, as well as the importance of having an awareness about public art in the city.