Calling all digitally-savvy, marketing, fashion and PR-obsessed fall intern candidates! We're looking for a hardworking and self sufficient Marketing and Events Intern to virtually join our team for the Fall 2020 semester. This role is a valuable learning experience for those looking to begin a career in Online Media, PR and Marketing in NYC.
Marketing & Events Interns: Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
-Manage, edit and curate the site's event calendar, produce weekly editorial pieces including NYC event guides, complete relevant and extensive market research, assist in weekly newsletters and creating marketing mailers.
- Ideal availability - 3 days per week and able to start by 8/25.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and has a firm grasp on grammar
- Knowledge of NYC fashion, culture and nightlife
- This internship is an unpaid role and the candidate MUST receive academic credit as a requirement.
To apply, email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with INTERN in the subject line.